IT Candidate Services
Why work with Carroll Technology Services?
- Discretion - Candidates are assured their resume will not be posted or forwarded without permission
- Access to top technical employers
- Access to thousands of quality technical positions nationwide
IT Job Search AssistanceOur recruitment team will help you find the position that matches your screening parameters. We work closely with our candidates to determine what they are looking for, whether it’s a flexible schedule, a more challenging job, or a jump to the next pay level.
- We offer you access to IT and technical job opportunities that often aren’t advertised. Our clients include some of the top technology companies in the country.
- Get paid what you’re really worth. Our recruiters keep a close watch on industry trends and pay scales, so we know exactly how much your skills are worth.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development are key for your career growth. At Carroll Technology Services, we will match your goals with current job openings.
While we specialize in Information Technology focused searches, our association with the Top Echelon network of recruiters allows us to partner with all areas of search and recruitment (permanent, temp-to-perm, and staff augmentation). Search our featured technical jobs or investigate thousands of jobs from across the country in technology and many other disciplines!
Search Jobs Database or call us at 877-885-5899 to help you find the job you're looking for.
Have you found a great job, but the company does not want to hire you as an employee? Use the Rate Calculator service provided by Top Echelon Contracting. You become an employee of Top Echelon Contracting, and Top Echelon Contracting invoices the company for your services. The Rate Calculator will help you determine your Pay Rate and the Bill Rate to the company. You receive a weekly paycheck and have access to a number of benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, and a 401(k) program. We handle taxes, insurance, workers’ compensation, and meet all IRS guidelines.
Opportunity AlertsOur customized career alert profiler will alert you whenever a job opportunity that matches your requirements is added to our database. You will know immediately of any position that fits your customized profile.
Knowledge BaseOur extensive Candidate Knowledge Base of topics written by industry experts will help you learn about current, relevant and thought-provoking employment-related issues, such as:
- Job Hunting